Saturday, July 2, 2011

Save Me San Francisco

7.2.2011

After much debate in my head I decided to take the extra time and drive down the 101 to go to San Diego. It was a gorgeous morning with the fog covering the Golden Gate and the rest of the drive was beautiful next to the pacific. There were a few more tears in the beginning to be saying goodbye to Sonoma but there were some nice phone conversations with some special ladies that helped. I am sad to be leaving so many great friends but am getting excited for the new adventure I will be starting soon. The drive went well but I was happy when I saw the Welcome to Poway signs. Even though I definitely want to end up in the Pacific Northwest and I have begun to say I am from Sonoma when I introduce myself to new people Poway still gives me that warm coming home feeling. Happy to be with the family now making plans and cracking jokes, if you ever meet them (especially my dad) you will see where I get my dry sense of humor and all my sass.


Save Me, San Francisco - Train

1 comment:

  1. Sass? What Sass? I'm so glad you are doing this. Now I can stalk you on your way to Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete