Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Colorful Colorado

7.6.2011


Joey and I finished driving through Utah today and then made our way to Colorado. After we went through Denver we drove through an insane rain storm and I'm not talking, "I'm from California, any water from the sky freaks me out;" I mean it was intensely pouring along with more lightning. Better get use to it :)





 


I know it is not the most economical or environmentally friendly thing to do but if you ever get the chance I definitely suggest taking a road trip. It has been so cool to get to see different parts of the states. Today almost the whole time we were driving in Colorado we were next to the Colorado River, so pretty! Now we are resting in Sterling, CO and tomorrow off to Nebraska.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you enjoyed Colorado because Nebraska is one loooong, flaaat state with fields and ranches as far as you can see and you can see for 50 miles in any direction. By the time you read this, though, it'll be over. : )

    ReplyDelete